St Mary’s Chambers are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Business Administrator Apprentice to join their team in Nottingham to provide support and assistance to their clients and barristers.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Overview: What duties would be expected of your Apprentice in a typical working week?
· Assisting with the diary management of 40+ self-employed barristers.
· Processing inbound emails from stakeholders, ensuring they are actioned effectively and in line with deadlines, including the filing of sensitive documentation.
· Assisting with support in collating papers for court hearings.
· Preparing billing documentation and sending invoices.
· Liaising with lay clients, barristers and solicitors to resolve enquiries.
· Updating the case management software with case details, inbound and outbound documentation and key dates.
· Running and interrogating various reports, producing spreadsheets and data as requested.
· Building relationships with new and existing clients through regular telephone and face to face contact.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
· Great communication skills
· Good customer service skills
· Analytical skills
· Capable of managing a varied workload
· Keen eye for detail
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working
- Team working
- Willing to learn
- Good work ethic
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/9 -4 (Desired)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship with future career development opportunities within the organisation.
Planned career path with salaries starting at £19,247 rising to £46,818 on 2022-23 scale.
Salaries reviewed annually as a minimum.
Opportunities to develop skills in different areas of the business: general administration, accounts/finance, business development/marketing etc.
St. Mary’s Chambers is a specialist Family Law Chambers based in the Lace Market area of Nottingham, with nearly forty barristers and nine members of staff. Our barristers are instructed in family law cases in Midlands courts and beyond, ably supported by our dedicated clerking team who manage their diaries.
32A-34 STONEY STREET
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).