Dedicating our services to the commercial sector, Flame Energy is an innovative leader in cost containment and the management for all Energy and Water consuming businesses. Flame Energy is about to hit the next level and require a hardworking and ambitious Admin Apprentice to help us achieve this!
Responsibilities during a typical month;
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Completing admin tasks within the Energy CRM
- Ensuring all data is up to date and completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring the LOAs, terminations, objections, lock ins, supplier information within the system are up to date
- Answering incoming phone calls and dealing with customer/supplier queries
- Managing the admin inbox
- Completing daily tasks set by Sales Manager / MD
- Getting in touch with upcoming renewals and informing them of their choices
And many more!
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 24/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
- Willing to learn
- Good work ethic
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Following a full assessment and initial consultation, taking into consideration all sustainability and environmental aspects, we ensure you receive the most suitable and cost-effective solution for your business. Always aiming to keep your individual requirements in line with your business energy procurement strategy.
37 GORDON ROAD
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8.30 – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).