Business Administrator Apprentice
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a growing national company? This is an opportunity to develop and grow within a fun and exciting environment, where your perspective matters. New opportunities are offered to support your personal growth and expansion of the business by having a voice and being part of the decision-making process.
- Underwrite and validate new customer.
- Action and respond to customer and organisational correspondence
- Working through data spreadsheets
- Dealing with emails and queries
- Keeping the business updated with process changes and requirements
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/04/2023
Possible start date: 06/04/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Willing to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
- If you are successful and grow with SSUK at the end of your apprenticeship, you will be offered to stay on in full time employment
Welcome to Security and Stewards, one of the UK’s leading security specialists dedicated to achieving excellence throughout our tailored range of security services. We are a family run business with over 45 years’ experience in security and guarding.
6 Atlas Mill
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Friday: 9.00am – 1.00pm.
1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 30
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).