Clear Crystal Consultancy are looking to recruit a highly responsible individual. The role will be varied and will allow the ideal candidate to learn skills and develop.
The role will involve completing high level administrative work including writing emails, letters, uploading information on systems, requesting references, posting job adverts and managing candidates return CV’s/applications.
- General administrative tasks, excellent computer skills
- Up loading candidate's information on an internal system
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Creating adverts on social media and setting a company profile
- Search data base of candidates suitable for a role
- Letter and other form filing for the business
- To lead on visitors coming into the office
- To lead on collecting postage and other types of delivery coming into the office
- Complete DBS applications for candidates
- Update the job board weekly
- To deal with all calls that come into the office (and direct as necessary)
- Deal with questions from candidates, over the phone and face to face
- Send out emails, application packs to potential candidates
- Responsible for the office house- keeping, washing cups glasses, preparing drinks for visitors etc.
- Researching and contacting senior level decision makers within the residential and nursing care sector
- Selling the company’s unique recruitment solutions
- Providing a consultative sales approach
- Working to sales targets
- Excellent punctuality
- A dedicated, focused approach to work
- Assisting with the administrative duties surrounding the recruitment of temporary Nurses and Health Care Assistants
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/04/2020
Possible start date: 23/04/2020
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good listening skills
- Good ICT skills
- Negotiation skills
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at level 4/C or above, including maths & English.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 - Duration 18 months.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 2 if required
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and fortnightly day release.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you travel to the workplace each day?
What skills and experience do you have which make you a suitable candidate for this role?
Clear Crystal Consultancy is a Recruitment and Training Consultancy. The business has been registered since 2015 and is busy and continually growing. They specialise in placing both permanent and temporary staff at all levels within Health & Social Care, Medical, Education and Construction.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
(30 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).