We are looking to grow our administration team in Nottingham and currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Apprentice to join us and work towards completing a ‘Level 2 in Business Administration’.
Duties will include:
- Management of the care planner diary, inputting periods of respite, cancellation hospital admissions
- Assist with invoicing for private and local authority clients
- Inputting incidents, logging telephone calls, updating diaries
- Preparing daily log sheets and all service user specific forms
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- General admin duties
- Assisting with the monthly DPS report
- Telephoning service users to book review dates
- Maintaining and updating all trackers
- Once a month visits with manager to clients to take minutes and update care plans
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 08/01/2020
Possible start date: 22/01/2020
- Willing and able to visit other locations on company business (if necessary)
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to continued education and improvement through participating in our approved training scheme
- Creative, practical, adaptable and enthusiastic
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or Scottish Standard Grade or Junior Certificate in Ireland) at level 4/C above, including mathematics & English.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 – Duration 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and fortnightly day release.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have a full, clean, UK driving licence?
Do you have access to your own car?
Radiant 24/7 are Dependable, Professional & Reliable.
City Gate East 6th Floor
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 16:30
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).