Caravan Repairs Ltd are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Technician to join their busy workshop, learning how to provide a high level of customer care and maintain and repair caravans and motorhomes.
Duties would include:
- Servicing the caravans and motorhomes
- Communicating with customers
- Internal and external repairs
- Interior fittings
- Accessory fittings
- Gas and electrical testing
- Damp testing
- Habitation checks
- Insurance work
- Damp repairs
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 23/07/2021
Possible start date: 16/08/2021
- Good customer service skills
- Mechanically minded
- A*-D (9-3) GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent)
Autocare Technician level 2:
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Caravan and Motorhome Maintenance and Repair + Customer Service Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Level 2 Diploma in Caravan and Motorhome Maintenance and repair Approved Workshop Scheme (AWS)
- Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)
Off the job training in college will be via separate block weeks of training in Nottingham throughout the course of the programme.
Progression onto the Level 3 or possible permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Have you looked at your journey to and from the position, how will you travel?
Do you have experience within the automotive industry?
Caravan Repairs South West are a family run business specialising in caravan and motorhome repairs and servicing, based near Radstock, Bath. Caravan Repairs South West cover Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucester and surrounding areas of the South West of England.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm. Details to be confirmed.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Caravan and Motorhome - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).