James Leighton Financial Services are hoping to recruit a proactive individual to join their team case handling team. This will be a fast-paced role and require the successful candidate to work confidently as part of a team.
The Case Handling Support Officer supports the client-facing Case Handlers with administrative support and once fully competent, also provides cover for Case Handlers when they are on leave.
The Case Handling Support Officer is responsible for ensuring that Horizon is updated at all times and that tasks are completed to a high standard, in a timely manner
- Completion of scorecard and report to Head of Case Handling
Providing the following administrative support to the Case Handlers:
- Chasing solicitors and lenders
- Chasing protection applications
- Updating Horizon
- Updating XPLAN
- Producing GI quotes
- Submitting GI applications
- Putting protection policies on risk
- Setting remuneration in Office web for all types of policies
- Setting remuneration in Horizon for all types of policies
- Uploading documents to SharePoint
- Assisting with reporting
- Achieving the goals set in their Rocks
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 19/03/2021
Possible start date: 26/03/2021
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills
- They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace? Have you checked the journey?
James Leighton Financial Services is a “whole of market” mortgage broker. The majority of our customers are first time buyers, and often buying new build properties. Because of this, we have a very close relationship with numerous builders, as well as dealing with solicitors and lenders regularly on a daily basis.
51 Derby Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).