Lambert Smith Hampton are looking to recruit an apprentice to assist in delivering a professional support service to the client accounts team based in Nottingham City Centre.
Responsibilities to include:
- Post cash daily
- Bank reconciliations
- Transfers at the bank (all banks)
- Daily post to be actioned (cheque/remittances)
- Daily Banking (taking cash/cheques to branch)
- Tax receipts
- Account opening and closing
- Review and clear cashiers in-box
- Confirm alias acceptance for all payments received in different names
- General ad-hoc cashiering duties
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 31/08/2019
Possible start date: 01/09/2019
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills
- They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
GCSE C/4 Grade (or equivalent) in maths, English and I.T.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Accountancy
- Level 2 Accountancy with AAT
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 or 2 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day every week at the college with the other days based at the work place.
Potential progression onto Level 3 following successful completion of the level 2 qualification.
Lambert Smith Hampton is a leading UK commercial and residential real estate consultancy. With over 40 offices and 1700 staff, we are the experts for all your requirements.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Accounting - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£9,750.00 (Annually) Minimum wage rates|