To provide Customer Service Administration on behalf of Contact Management inclusive of ongoing recruitment to the department. To work alongside the various roles within the department in looking for ways to improve service and standards to the community we serve.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• To generate an informative monthly Newsletter with updates and good news stories on behalf of Contact Management. Engage with internal Stakeholders on a regular basis to familiarise with daily business.
• Work closely with People Services, HR in Recruitment Drives for the department. Be proactive in approach and engage with the community by way of Advertising, Recruitment drives, visiting Schools and Colleges to explain the process and career opportunities
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners showing innovation to provide solutions, better working practices and innovative ideas to future proof the business
• Ongoing interaction with the Live Chat Desk and SOH process. Be digital aware and how best we can serve our community in this format and explore future options
• Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to supply support where required.
• To work alongside the Control Room Mentors to understand the Control Room environment and attend training days as and when required.
• General administration for the department ensuring auditing and cleansing of all stored data for Contact management meet the required GDPR standards.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 16/12/2023
Possible start date: 23/12/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Written skills
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
Functional Skills level 2 in maths / English if required.
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Nottinghamshire Police are working with partners, and the communities we serve, to make Nottinghamshire a safe, secure place to live, work and visit.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
30 minute break
Total hours per week: 37
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).