Do you want a dynamic and exciting career working for an automotive autocentre? Lindley's are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Technician join their busy workshop in Nottingham, Kirby in Ashfield. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
What will I be doing? The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry. You will cover:
A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required. A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 22/10/2022
Possible start date: 05/11/2022
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English 3/D or above (Essential)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths 3/D or above (Essential)
The programme for the Customer Service Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
4x per year at Emtec college, Ruddington. Week Block release.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time employment with the company.
Lindleys Autocentres is a Nottingham based garage offering a range of vehicle services. We have over fifty years of experience in the motor industry, we’re a VOSA regulated MOT test centre and a member of the FER (Federation of Engine Re-manufacturers). In short, with Lindley’s Autocentres, you can rest assured your vehicle is in capable hands.
Kirkby in Ashfield
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||12 Months|
|Related course||Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).