An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing Nottingham based company. The job is predominantly making and receiving business to business calls generating leads for our wide range of clients. No auto-diallers, no monotonous scripts, enjoy a diverse range of call types throughout your day alongside some admin work.
Our Apprentice Customer Service Agents establish excellent relationships with new and existing customers, using their telephone sales techniques to generate business and encourage new leads. They also provide support to the Flamingo Digital Sales Representatives where appropriate.
Duties will include:
- The basis of this role is to effectively communicate the products and services offered by Flamingo and generate sales leads and enhance sales potential on incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers from across the business sector
- Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service
- You will be required to provide the Sales Representatives with qualified leads and appointments
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/10/2020
Possible start date: 07/10/2020
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Computer literate
- Organisational skills
GCSE's A*-D/9-3, including maths and English or equivalent.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Customer Service Practitioner Standard level 2.
Functional Skills if required.
Please note that the apprenticeship standards require the apprentice to sit an End Point Assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace?
Flamingo Digital offers a range of professional telephone answering services design to work hand in hand with local business. From our value-based virtual receptionist service, through to fully bespoke packages providing customer service, sales, and tech support.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Various shift patterns between Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).