Ferrari are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Technician join their busy workshop in Colchester. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing?
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today's motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required. Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers. You provide service in line with the organisation's customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements. Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
- Know the purpose of the business and what 'brand promise' means
- Know your organisation's core values and how they link to the service culture
- Know the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 04/11/2021
Possible start date: 18/11/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
4 GCSEs at A*-D/9-3 including maths and English Language (or equivalent).
The programme for the Customer Service Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Can you identify any experience or training you have completed, relevant to the chosen Apprenticeship?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace ?
Visit Ferrari Lancaster Colchester to find out about all-new and classic cars from the manufacturer's range, and to test drive the models that you're interested in.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).