Within this role, you will gain a range of skills and experience in various departments pivotal to working in the food and beverage industry. You will gain practical experience in the day to day duties involved in carrying out a hospitality role and waiting on, alongside this the provision of excellent customer service.
Duties within the role:
- Waiting on in the restaurant
- Clearing tables & re- laying
- Handling deliveries
- Barista training
- Serving drinks and hot beverages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing food in busy periods
- Stocking dishwasher when required
- Restock fridges as required
- Know the appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements that affect your business And know your responsibility in relation to this and how to apply it when delivering service
- Know how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Understand types of measurement and evaluation tools available to monitor customer service levels
- Deal with customer conflict and challenges
- Work as part of a team
- Receive feedback on performance and use feedback to improve
- Other duties as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2
- Functional Skills English and maths (Level 2 is required)
- 15 month duration
Link to Customer Service Practitioner- https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard, you will be required to sit an end point assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The Old Wharf tearooms beside the tranquil Hickling Basin.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
A range of shifts: Monday - Sunday 8.30am - 4.00pm.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).