The Technical Support team are the initial point of contact for customers to raise incidents and requests relating to product related problems. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about good customer service and has an interest in technology, or a career in a technical support role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for all hardware sold by Jigsaw24, with a focus on Apple and supporting Apple warranty claims
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting for customers/end users
- Ensure all work complies with all Apple Authorised Service Provider regulations, best practice, and industry standards
- Update internal CRM systems in accordance with the agreed service level time frames
- Update service management and sales teams on the progress of cases and resolutions via internal CRM/phone and email as required
- Ensure cases are resolved first time wherever possible and where appropriate escalate cases to appropriate internal and external resolver groups, managing them through to resolution
- Organise shipments of replacements and contract loans
- Advise as required on sales of new equipment and pass enquiries onto the sales teams as appropriate
- When providing telephone or remote support, ensure that instructions are clear, concise and carried through to completion
- Set an accurate customer expectation of resolution times for the issue experienced, evaluating each case independently
- Liaising with customers and end users, updating each as the cases are processed
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 20/12/2020
Possible start date: 21/12/2020
- Experience in lower level technical support/experience in customer service
- Experience working with Apple devices is preferable
- Good customer facing skills and positive outlook
- Fault finding skills with software/hardware
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good timekeeping and organisation skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
- 3/D or above equivilant in maths and English at GCSE or equivalents
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
- This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship:
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 or 2 if required
- 12 month programme
There is the potential of a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place? Have you looked at the journey?
Jigsaw24 are the most magical IT company, providing Insanely Great creative technology to more than 25,000 enlightened customers, including businesses, creative professionals, media companies, education institutions and prosumers.
The Old Mill C/O Jigsaw24
High Church Street
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday; 09:30 - 17:30
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Customer Service - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).