Digital Marketer Apprentice
The Dairy is an award-winning creative agency which has continually delivered quality results for nearly two decades. From our leafy West Bridgford base close to Nottingham, we’ve handpicked a team of marketing and creative experts with in-depth knowledge across a range of marketing tactics and specialisms.
A hands on role working across a range of clients on all their digital marketing needs. Responsibilities and duties include: Creating and managing content for our clients social media needs. Producing and managing ads on the Pay Per Click Platforms. Helping write, design and build client websites on the Wordpress platform. Working closely with colleagues and liaising with clients on a day to day basis. Producing monthly reports on the outcomes of all the digital marketing activity we produce for clients.
● General administrative duties
● Creating and managing organic and paid-for content across digital campaigns
● Producing long-form digital content e.g. blog posts for both clients and the agency
● Working closely with the agency’s Digital Marketing Executive, Account Managers and Studio on a day-to-
● Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
● Producing monthly reports on the outcomes of digital marketing activities
● Researching the latest trends and updates in digital marketing
● Confident, possessing the ability to make your mark with both our team and our clients
● Personable, with the ability to form close working relationships with suppliers and clients
● Enthusiastic, with the ability to thrive under pressure when presented with a challenge
● Resilient, with a proactive and go-get attitude
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 10/04/2023
Possible start date: 17/04/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Passion for creative marketing
- Trustworthy, open and honest
- Strong work ethic
- Very best in customer service
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
Digital Marketing Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The Dairy is an award-winning creative agency. Our clients find us easy to partner with because we’re people people; always welcoming, always open, and always honest. And because we’re full-service, clients regularly deploy us on a monthly retainer to work across some or all of their marketing tactics – from content marketing and digital, to design, branding, and strategy. Alternatively, some choose to work with us ad-hoc on specific projects or campaigns. Imagination is the only limitation to how we collaborate.
34 Millicent Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 5.30 pm with a 1 hour lunch
Friday 9am -4.30pm with a 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 36.5
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Digital Marketer - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).