To provide support in relation to our social media output, either as part of a team or individually. You will be involved with creating and scheduling content for platforms including Snapchat, TikTok and Discord, as well as more traditional social media channels, such as; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
We need a proactive and driven individual, with the ability to achieve results whilst being able to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve. Adapting and responding to client demands, you will be responsible for creating and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns, with the goal of generating high-quality leads and helping our clients business grow.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creating and delivering marketing campaigns across, email, social and digital channels.
- Creating content, such as blogs, whitepapers and emails.
- Assisting with additional marketing activities, such as branding and award applications.
- Sending emails and other sales/marketing communications.
- Conducting research.
- Analysing data and creating bespoke reports.
- Offering recommendations for improvement.
- Interacting with clients.
- Communicating with the management team.
- General administrative duties.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Passion for Marketing
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer-v1-1
- Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment.
- Please refer to above link for more information.
- Functional Skills English and Maths ( Level 2 is required )
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We are Nottingham’s only youth organisation dedicated to reducing loneliness and promoting positive mental health among people aged 16-35.
616A-618 SHERWOOD BUSINESS CENTRE
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday-Friday: 9am -5pm.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).