Digital Marketing Apprentice
The successful candidate will be providing support in our Digital Marketing team. They will be working on social media platforms and coming up with innovative campaigns. They will also be working with FMB radio and have the opportunity to broadcast. This is a great position for someone wanting to get into digital marketing!
We need a proactive and driven individual, with the ability to achieve results whilst being able to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve. Adapting and responding to client demands, you will be responsible for creating and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns, with the goal of generating high-quality leads and helping our clients business grow. You will work across the charity, Fearless Youth Assiciation and at our partnering radio station FMB.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Supporting online communities and spreading awareness
- Conduct site checks and write a report for the team
- Fulfil basic Analytics tasks such as: Weekly reporting on main Commercial KPIs, Ad hoc analytical tasks on Excel, Tracking, compiling, and analysing website usage data
- Help with the administration of Digital Team’s weekly processes
- An element of online customer service and administration
- General administrative duties
- Communicating with the management team
- Working at FMB radio station with the opportunity to broadcast
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 19/06/2023
Possible start date: 26/06/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
- Digital Marketer Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer-v1-1
- Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment. Please refer to above link for more information
- Functional Skills English and maths if not exempt (Level 2 is required to go forward for End Point Assessment)
- This apprenticeship will take place at the employers address and students will receive 20% off the job training. During this they will attend online learning sessions via Microsoft Teams
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship. Throughout the apprenticeship there will be opportunities for increased independency in work and projects.
FMB Radio’s core purpose is digital media recording, publishing, reproduction and dissemination mainly in the form of online radio broadcasting and podcasts. We exist to address the gaps in digital media and authentic voices for young people and BME communities. We also complement existing local and regional media services.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm daily with an hour (unpaid) for lunch.
Total hours per week: 30
|Expected duration||21 Months|
|Related course||Digital Marketer - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).