Hyundai Parts Advisor Apprentice
At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the company. Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services.
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 05/07/2023
Possible start date: 08/07/2023
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Computer literate
- Other GCSE or Equivalent Maths 9-4 Essential 0 (Desired)
- Other GCSE or Equivalent English 9-4 Essential 0 (Desired)
Candidates will work towards achieving Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. They will also be required to study towards achieving level 2 maths and English functional skills if they do not already hold equivalent qualifications.
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship. On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
RN Golden, a family-owned and operated business, selling and servicing cars in Huddersfield for over 50 years. We are a main dealer for Isuzu and Hyundai in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with a 30 min lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||16 Years|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).