The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Medway Hyundai have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join their prestigious approved dealership based in.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training, while in full-time employment at a Hyundai dealer.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived Customer Service
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Working to a high level of customer service
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/09/2019
Possible start date: 09/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
5 GCSE's at grade A* to C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
(Any further information about the role we need to make the learner aware of. For example: shift work, late nights or if a Disclosure and Barring Service check required before a position is offered). The candidate must be available to start immediately and be able to travel to the workplace according to the working hours. Candidate must be able to travel to the training centre.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered to work over 40 hours per week.
The Programme for the Parts Apprentice incorporates underpinning knowledge in partnership and managed by EMTEC Colleges.
One to one will also take place regularly through 121 visits to the dealership from EMTEC Vocational Learning Advisors who observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Nationally recognised qualifications:
- Nationally recognised qualifications - IMI Level 2 and Diploma in Vehicle Parts Competence
- IMI accreditation - Parts Advisor
- Regular in-dealer review and assessment visits from EMTEC Vocational Learning Advisors who observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
As an established Hyundai dealer, Bletchley Hyundai are proud to represent the philosophy of New Thinking, New Possibilities.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.