At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the company.
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and polite to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 26/10/2022
Possible start date: 03/11/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths/English 4/C or above (Essential)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Hyundai certified training
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional skills if needed
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Marshall Motor Group is officially one of the UK's best places to work, named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces in the Super Large category. Ranked 11th (2022) overall this is the eighth consecutive year the company has achieved this honour and it is the 13th year in succession the company has achieved Great Place to Work status. This recognises Marshall as having a high trust, high engagement workplace culture. Would you like to work for a company you feel you could personally make a difference to? We believe this is what really makes being part of our team special – you really can make a difference regardless of your role or location. You have a voice – we listen, we take action, we care.
The Parade, Orbital Park
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 8.00am– 5.30pm, with a 1-hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 42.5
|Expected duration||12 Months|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).