At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment and grow with the company.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 05/12/2022
Possible start date: 14/12/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- GCSE or equivalent English C/4 (Essential)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths C/4 (Essential)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Certified Hyundai courses
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Our vision is to be the UK’s premier automotive retail group as recognised by our colleagues, customers, business partners and shareholders. To achieve our vision we will create a people centric culture, as well as operate as retailers who deliver retailing excellence and are regarded as an employer of choice.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday between 08.00 – 17.00
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||13 Months|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).