The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
WJ King Hyundai are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Bromley. This is an exciting Reception based role, with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/09/2019
Possible start date: 09/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
5 GCSE's at grade A* to C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
The candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to the working hours and by chosen method of transport.
Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week.
The Programme for the Service Advisor Apprenticeship programme incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC Colleges Ltd.
One to one's will also take place regularly through on-site visits to the dealership from EMTEC Vocational Learning Advisors who observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework where training will include:- Nationally recognised qualifications:
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry, ATA Accreditation
- Customer Service Advisor, bespoke Hyundai off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
Progression on to a level 3 Apprenticeship will be based on successful completion of the level 2 and authorisation by the College and dealership.
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (1 year) you will progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (1 year).
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.