Hyundai Service Advisor Apprentice
At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the company. Your role will include booking in cars for MOT's and service and up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services.
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Eden Hyundai - Reading are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting reception-based role, working towards a level 2 customer service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 15/04/2023
Possible start date: 20/04/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths/English 4/C or above (Essential)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Certified Hyundai courses
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Here at Eden Hyundai, we’re proud to represent such an iconic South Korean marque across our modern Hyundai dealerships in Torbay, Basingstoke, Reading, Wokingham and High Wycombe.
Eden Reading Hyundai
Rose Kiln Lane
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||12 Months|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).