Hyundai Service Advisor Apprentice
At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the company.
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/03/2023
Possible start date: 02/04/2023
- Interest for automotive trade
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Computer literate
- Other GCSE or Equivalent Maths (9-4) (Essential) 0 (Desired)
- Other GCSE or Equivalent English (9-4) (Essential) 0 (Desired)
Candidates will work towards achieving Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. They will also be required to study towards achieving level 2 maths and English functional skills if they do not already hold equivalent qualifications. https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1 Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Hyundai certified training
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional skills if needed
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship. On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
At Eden Motor Group we strive to create a better world of motoring and provide our customers with an unparalleled level of customer service.
0 Barton Hill Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with a 30 minute lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||16 Years|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).