The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Richmond Motor Group are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Portsmouth. This is an exciting role working towards a level 2 and to progress onto level 3 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 29/01/2021
Possible start date: 01/02/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- A*-C/9-4 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent)
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship
- Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have experience within this industry?
How long will it take you to travel to the dealership and how will you travel?
Originally Richmond Hyundai, the Richmond Motor Group has seen trend-bucking growth over the past few years and continues to expand.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).