The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Motorline Hyundai are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Maidstone.
This is an exciting role working towards level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 04/07/2021
Possible start date: 18/07/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
A*-D/9-3 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent).
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have customer service experience?
Have you looked at your journey to and from the position? Can you drive?
Motorline Hyundai showrooms are located in Gloucestershire, Kent, West Sussex and Worcestershire. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional products and services to existing and new customers - just let us know what you need and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).