Datatank are looking to recruit an individual to join their team and support with information management and IT support. Datatank are based in Nottingham City Centre with fantastic transport links. If you are looking to begin a career in the IT sector this is the perfect opportunity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- IT/Data Apprentice Information Management
- Importing data
- Upload data into a database
- Requesting and chasing client data
- Checking data for consistency and errors
- Formatting of client and supplier data
- Running scheduled and ad-hoc reports required by Client Services
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to data checking
- Configuration of our bespoke software system. IT
- First line technical support for office computers & printers
- Set-up, installation, and upgrade of computers, Software Development
- QA/Testing of software as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 05/07/2021
Possible start date: 12/07/2021
- Logical thinker
- Accurate/attention to detail
GCSE Grade C/4 in maths, English and IT (or equivalent).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Standard
- Functional skills maths and English Level 2 if required
Please see following link for details on end point assessment - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/search/?query=infrastructure
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place?
We are a Nottingham based company in the Lace Market area seeking an enthusiastic Infrastructure Technician Apprentice to join our team. We are a small company offering a relaxed yet professional office environment with great working hours and the opportunity to progress within the business.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Infrastructure Technician - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).