Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts Advisor, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? Duties will include liaising with customer, suppliers, and mechanics to order car parts.
Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Boongate Kia are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 22/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English C/4 (Essential)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths C/4 (Essential)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Standard Training will include:
· Nationally recognised qualifications
· IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
· ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
· Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
· Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
· Functional skills if needed
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Boongate Kia was among one of the first Kia dealerships in the UK. Starting from its humble beginning in 1999 it has matured into one of the most successful Kia Dealerships in the country.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break, and 8:30am – 12:30pm on alternate Saturdays
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||13 Months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).