Would you like a career as a Parts Advisor working for Kia. Duties will include liaising with customer, suppliers, and mechanics to order car parts.
Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Vertu Motors are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 01/08/2021
Possible start date: 15/08/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Minimum entry requirements:
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English Language, and ICT.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separates 1-week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel. Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional skills if needed
There is high potential of a permanent role with the organisation upon successful completion of your apprenticeship with room for progression. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to become a parts advisor?
Do you have a driving licence?
As part of one of the largest automotive retailer groups in the UK we can offer both new and used cars, vans, and motorbikes nationwide. But the Vertu Motors experience doesn't end with handing over the keys - our network of well-equipped service centres can offer everything you need to keep moving, right up until it's time to choose your next vehicle. Servicing, MOTs, vehicle repair, parts and more - all delivered by manufacturer accredited technicians.
199 Mansfield Rd
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||13 months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).