Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts Advisor, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? Duties will include liaising with customer, suppliers, and mechanics to order car parts.
Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Chapel House St Helens are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 21/02/2022
Possible start date: 28/02/2022
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English, a science and ICT are desirable.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional Skills if needed
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Can you identify any experience or training you have completed, relevant to the chosen Apprenticeship?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace ?
Chapelhouse Motor Group is a family-run business with six car dealerships located across the north west of England and are proud to be Kia, Suzuki, FIAT & Citroën main dealers. We specialise in providing New Cars including Motability Vehicles and also quality Approved Used Cars & Used Vans, with each garage showroom open 7 days a week for sales. Our service centres are also authorised Peugeot Repairers and Vauxhall Repairers with servicing, repairs, MOT Testing & parts available at each dealership every day apart from Sunday.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
(40.00 hours per week)
|Expected duration||16 months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Due to a known issue with the National Apprenticeship Service vacancy V1 data API, some wage values displayed on our apprenticeship vacancy listings may differ compared to the Find an Apprenticeship service. When applying for a vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service the correct wage value will be shown on their listings. — Read more about this API issue