Would you like a career as a Parts Advisor working for Kia, Duties include: Liaising with customer, suppliers and mechanics to order car parts.
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand who's company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Chapel House Warrington are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Warrington. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 02/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum entry requirements: maths, English Language and ICT grades A*-C (new grading 9-4) or equivalent.
The candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to the working hours and by chosen method of transport.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy in Nottingham for 'block release' training. This will include 4 separate weeks of block training per year of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
- Parts Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship - Level 2, 1 Year
- Framework Training will include: Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Parts Competence
- IMI Accreditation - Parts Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Parts Advisor
- Regular in-dealer review and assessment visits
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
Based on successful progression to Level 3 which will take a further 12 months, you will also cover Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Parts Principles.
There is high potential of a permanent role with the organisation upon successful completion of your apprenticeship with room for progression. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work in this sector?
Do you have a driving license?
Chapelhouse Motor Group is a family-run business with six car dealerships located across the north west of England and are proud to be Kia, Suzuki, FIAT & Citroën main dealers. We specialise in providing New Cars including Motability Vehicles and also quality Approved Used Cars & Used Vans, with each garage showroom open 7 days a week for sales. Our service centres are also authorised Peugeot Repairers and Vauxhall Repairers with servicing, repairs, MOT Testing & parts available at each dealership every day apart from Sunday.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.