Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts and Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family-like Care'? For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- In and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 23/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English C/4 (Essential)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths C/4 (Essential)
Over a two year period they will gain a nationally recognised qualification Level 2 Customer service Practitioner (ST0072/AP02) before progressing onto the next level apprenticeship.
Progressing onto a Level 3 Customer Specialist (ST0071/AP01) and become accredited as a Parts Advisor or a Customer Service Advisor.
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Offering you great value, top quality Kia cars, parts and servicing from a brand you can trust, we provide you with Kia car dealerships in Swindon. Established in 2004, Fish Brothers Kia in Swindon have gone from strength to strength promoting a relaxed, friendly yet professional approach to meeting your motoring requirements. Situated along Great Western Way in Swindon, Fish Brothers Kia is committed to providing you with a first-class experience.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday between 8:30am-5pm
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||13 Months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).