Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family-like Care'? For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Are you passionate about a career in the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Kia Drayton Motors are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Boston.
This is an exciting Reception based role, working towards Level 2 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/11/2020
Possible start date: 10/11/2020
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum entry requirements: maths, English Language and ICT GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 and above (or equivalent)
You must be able to get to the place of work.
ou will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel. Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Nationally recognised qualifications - IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation
- Customer Service
- Advisor Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (15 months) you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (18 month)
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work in this sector?
Do you have a driving license?
One of the first Kia Dealerships established in the UK, Boongate Kia opened its doors for trade in Peterborough in 1999. Then, as now, owned and run by the Oshea family, it has developed into one of the most successful Kia dealerships in the country
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Mon-Fri 40 hours p/w 8:30am-5:30pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).