Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you on a KIA Parts and Service Advisor Apprenticeship.
West End Garage are currently seeking a Combined Service and Parts Advisor Apprentice to work in their busy prestigious dealership based in Woking. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties of the role will include:
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- Be courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
- Ordering car parts using an on-line system
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts
- Returning any unused parts
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived and booking in their cars for repair
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Ensure that course work is complete and kept up to date to ensure smooth running of your apprenticeship training
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 05/09/2019
Possible start date: 19/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Mechanically minded
5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
The candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to the working hours and by chosen method of transport.
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
Service/Parts Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework Training will include: Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Parts Competence Diploma
- Level 2 Vehicle Parts Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry ATA Accreditation
- Customer Service Advisor
- Parts Advisor Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level in Service and Parts Regular in-dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Upon successful completion and review of the Level 2 Apprenticeship you will progress to a level 3 Apprenticeship.
“Family Like Care”
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.