Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is Family-like Care. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Are you passionate about a career in the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand who's company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Brindley Kia are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting Reception based role, working towards Level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualifications which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face-to-face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 15/12/2021
Possible start date: 22/12/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Minimum entry requirements: maths, English Language and ICT GCSE grades A*-C /9-4 and above (or equivalent)
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Nationally recognised qualifications - IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry ATA Accreditation
- Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (1 year) you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (1 year)
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to become a service advisor apprenticeship?
do you have a driving license? how will you be getting to and from the dealership on a day to day basis?
One of Kia's foremost dealerships in the U.K Brindley Kia is part of the Brindley Group, founded 78 years ago and to-day the largest family owned car dealership group in the West Midlands. Our new Kia Showroom, Service and Parts facility have recently undergone a massive refurbishment to Kia Motors exacting standards.
55 Penn Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||16 months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).