Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Adviser, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? Duties include meeting and greeting visitors, booking cars in for service and MOT's etc.
Are you passionate about a career in the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family like Care"? If the answer is "yes", then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Howards Citroen/Kia/DS in Weston super Mare are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting reception-based role, working towards a level 2 customer service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/12/2021
Possible start date: 04/01/2022
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- A*-C/9-4 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent), science and ICT are desirable
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your block release training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel. Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year). Standard training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a driving license? How will you be getting to and from the dealership?
Kia is the latest brand to join the Howards portfolio and you can find us in our brand new showroom at Hildesheim Bridge, located just behind the Citroen showroom. Inside, you will find a light and airy environment with all the latest new Kia models on display, whilst outside, our forecourt features a wide range of pre-owned cars and our dedicated team of sales executives will be happy to provide any help and advice you need when choosing your ideal car. Our servicing department has all the latest manufacturer equipment and factory trained technicians who are able to provide the highest levels of servicing and repairs for your car.
Unit 4 Hildersheim Bridge
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8.30 - 5.00pm. Total 40 hours. When under 18 years 44.5 hours when over 18 years. Days TBC.
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||16 months|
|Related course||Kia National Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).