Contact Care Trading as WeCare Ltd Home Care is offering an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to start their career in the health and social care sector as a Community Support Worker in the community.
- Delivering quality personal care to each customer
- Supporting customers with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining hygiene
- Understand the needs of the customers and treat them with respect and dignity
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the customers, family, visitors and colleagues
- Responding promptly to calls
- To assist with domestic tasks
- Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks
- Adhere to all company and local policies and procedures
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
Possible start date: 01/10/2022
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Adult Care Worker
- Functional Skills - Maths & English Level 2 (if not exempt)
Progression onto level 3 or permanent role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Contract Care Agency LTD is a private care agency providing a person centered service situated in Nottingham.
6A Gordon Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Core hours 7am-7pm Shifts can be 7am-1pm and 4pm-9pm Working every other weekend. Exact days and working hours TBC
Total hours per week: 36
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Adult Care Worker - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
£173.16 to £342.00 (Weekly)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).