Higson & Co, based in Nottingham city centre are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team.
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting clients to the office
- Copy typing, audio typing, printing, and preparing documents for posting
- Opening post, sorting, and distributing to staff
- Communicating via email with staff and clients
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel.
- Maintain records and files
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- General administrative support for other members of the firm as required and particularly for the partners
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- enthusiastic, willing to learn
- reliable and personable
- good listening skills
- Smart, confident, professional
- GCSE or equivalent English & maths 4 or C or Level 2 pass (Desired)
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills in English & Maths level 2 if not exempt
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
We are a small friendly firm of Accountants offering a comprehensive range of accountancy and business advisory services to private individuals and companies in many sectors throughout Nottinghamshire.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.30pm I hour for lunch
Friday 9am – 4.30pm 50 minutes for lunch
Total hours per week: 36.5
|Expected duration||21 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).