Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship Dental Nurse
Cromwell Dental Practice are a busy family run independent NHS dental practice, located in Bingham, South Nottinghamshire. If you are looking to start your career as a dental nurse, this is an opportunity not to be missed. You will be working chairside, with a dentist/hygienist in a busy dental practice.
Within this role as apprentice dental nurse you will gain exposure to multitude of treatments and develop a full range of skills and experience pivotal to becoming a successful and qualified Dental Nurse.
Cromwell Dental Practice have an established team that have worked at the practice for many years. If you are professional, confident and keen to pursue a career in the dental industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties within the role include:
- Working chairside, with a dentist/hygienist in a busy dental practice
- To ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times in surgery.
- To be professional at all times
- To ensure you have good communication at all times
- To make patients feel at ease and comfortable at all times
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to improve the overall perception of the practice, ensuring its good name continues
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the practice, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices
- To make sure all parts of the practice are safe and secure when not in use
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Dental Practice
- Portray a professional and positive image of the Dental Practice, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 30/06/2023
Possible start date: 03/07/2023
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English & maths 4 or C or Level 2 pass (Desired)
Dental Nurse Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
A level 3 qualification which has been approved by the General Dental Council.
Please note that the apprenticeship standards require the apprentice to sit an End Point Assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Functional Skills Level 2 in English or maths if not exempt.
Day release is one day per fortnight at Nottingham City Hub. Dates to be advised as we run several throughout the academic year.
- Possible ongoing employment as a qualified dental nurse at the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Cromwell Dental Practice are a busy family run independent NHS dental practice, located in Bingham, Nottinghamshire. Cromwell Dental Practice have an established team of experienced dental professionals who have worked at the practice for many years.
51 LONG ACRE
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.15pm.
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||21 Months|
|Related course||Dental Nurse - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60 (Annually)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).