Brookfields Garden Centre are looking for a passionate and hardworking apprentice that will work alongside our Visual Merchandiser to the standards and style we have developed. Training will be given on the principles of effective display and other aspects of Marketing as well as how Brookfields supports its brand.
This role requires a candidate with high energy, enthusiasm, preparedness to get their hands dirty and desire to
actively encourage merchandising stock to improve sales. The link between our digital marketing and that
demonstrated in store needs to be developed so an understanding of digital marketing will be important.
Responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
· Setting up displays for promotional events
· Creating high impact displays and maintaining them in key areas.
· Ongoing monitoring of displays for stock and standard of POS
· Liaising with the other members of the Marketing Team using the promotional calendar for events and campaigns
· Interacting with Department staff for input and ideas
· Working strictly within the very high standards of Health & Safety in which we operate
· Ensuring all Point of Sale and graphics materials are correctly positioned, relevant and updated when needed.
· Providing creative and technical input for Seasonal displays e.g. Christmas Grotto
· Ensure all props and materials are stored safely and in good order- regularly checking to report back any problems.
· Using Social media to accurately reflect new or topical stock in store and promote stock accordingly
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
Digital Marketer Level 3- https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-
Functional Skills English and Maths ( Level 2 is required )
18 month duration
Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment.
Please refer to above link for more information.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
We’re proud to be Nottingham’s premier independent family-owned garden centre. Located on Mapperley
431 MAPPERLEY PLAINS
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday – Friday 9am -5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Digital Marketer - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).