A practical role working across a range of clients on all their digital marketing needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General administrative duties
- Creating and managing organic and paid-for content across digital campaigns
- Producing long-form digital content e.g. blog posts for both clients and the agency
- Working closely with the agency’s Digital Marketing Executive, Account Managers and Studio on a day-to-day basis
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Producing monthly reports on the outcomes of digital marketing activities
- Researching the latest trends and updates in digital marketing
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 06/12/2021
Possible start date: 13/12/2021
- Good communication skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
Regular team lunches and social opportunities.
Annual and six-monthly one-to-one reviews and career planning.
Flexible working if required, from time to time.
20 days standard holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday off.
Early Friday finishes.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
18-month Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (is required)
Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment.
Please refer to above link for more information.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Ongoing investment in your professional development, including financial support with CIM qualifications.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Have you got any digital marketing experience?
How will you be travelling to and from work on a daily basis?
Dairy Communications Limited (The Dairy) is a 19-year-old creative (marketing and design) agency based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Thursday, 09:00 - 17:30 and Friday, 09:00 - 16:30.
(36.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Digital Marketer - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).