Samways Properties Ltd are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Day to day duties will include:
- Communicate with tenants and contractors
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain property records and files on property management software
- Understand and use internal policies â€¢ Basic understanding of business finance
- Monitor and respond to emails
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Processing invoices
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 10/02/2022
Possible start date: 14/02/2022
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from work on a daily basis?
Have you got any administration experience?
We are a lettings property management company, managing a number of properties in Derby including student and professional lets.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
09:00 - 17:00 (including 30-minute break) Monday - Thursday
(30.00 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Due to a known issue with the National Apprenticeship Service vacancy V1 data API, some wage values displayed on our apprenticeship vacancy listings may differ compared to the Find an Apprenticeship service. When applying for a vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service the correct wage value will be shown on their listings. — Read more about this API issue