Samways Properties Ltd are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Day to day duties will include:
- Communicate with tenants and contractors
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain property records and files on property management software
- Understand and use internal policies â€¢ Basic understanding of business finance
- Monitor and respond to emails
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Processing invoices
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We are a lettings property management company, managing a number of properties in Derby including student and professional lets.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
09:00 - 17:00 (including 30-minute break) Monday - Thursday
Total hours per week: 30
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).