Eliezer Supported Living are looking to recruit a professional administration apprentice to join their company specialising in providing supported living to those in need. The administration apprentice will be a pivotal part of the team and will be responsible for administration duties.
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with staff training
- Minute meetings
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organise, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/06/2021
Possible start date: 04/07/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this position?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place? Have you checked the journey?
Eliezer Supported Living Services (ESLS) is a family owned company which provide supported living to service users who live independently in the community. ESLS strive to maintain the family values and we believe all our service users should have a voice and feel part of a team.
Shipstones Business Centre
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).