Aventus Group are looking to recruit a professional administration apprentice to join their company based in Carlton. The administration apprentice will be a pivotal part of the team and will be responsible for administration duties.
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with staff training
- Minute meetings and circulate agendas
- Complete Apprenticeship Projects
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Customer Support
- Understand and implement internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Manage own allocated key account customers
- Manage own marketing projects
- Ecommerce web development
- Processing Spare Part Orders
- Process Sales Orders
- Produce Purchase Orders
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 18/10/2021
Possible start date: 22/10/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner.
A*-C (9-4) Maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
We have been supplying, Installing and Servicing commercial and Industrial healthcare equipment for over 25 years. In this time, we have built an amazing both field and office based work force. With hundreds of years of combined industry experience and knowledge.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).