Rachel Ellen Designs are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic apprentice administrator to join their team. Is this the role you have been looking for? Apply today!
Day to day duties will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Coordinating between departments
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 15/11/2021
Possible start date: 22/11/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- End Point Assessment
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work for this company?
Do you have a full UK driving licence and access to your own car?
Rachel Ellen Designs was established in 1997 when former professional ballerina Rachel Church started hand painting greeting cards at the kitchen table in her London apartment. The feedback was excellent and she soon started selling at craft fairs until she committed to her first trade show where she was inundated with interest and orders. The business grew and developed really quickly and Rachel moved back to her home city of Nottingham. Over the next 20 years the company established itself as the leading designer/supplier of greeting cards, stationery and gifts for children and has won numerous awards.
10 Mount Street
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 16.30
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).