TSR Recruitment are looking for a friendly and hardworking business administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Speaking to candidates
- Payroll starts
- ID checks
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Placing adverts on website
- Sourcing and speaking with potential candidates
- Maintain records and files
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 22/12/2021
Possible start date: 26/12/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- A*-C/9 -4 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2 Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
- A definite opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from work?
Have you got any administration experience?
Recruitment agency, working within the construction sector. We work with a large amount of companies within a range of sectors; general construction, civils, M&E, industrial, new build housing and maintenance, sourcing and placing both temporary and permanent workers.
Lake View Drive
Sherwood Business Park
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm (1hr for lunch)
(35 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).