Cookco are looking to recruit a pro-active and confident individual to join their busy office based in Nottingham City Centre. The role of the admin apprentice will be to support the Director and members of the team in the admin duties. Cookco are a catering equipment supplier.. this means working with local bars, restaurants, schools, care homes.
This role is working with a small but friendly team working in the Commercial catering equipment industry bases in the city centre of Nottingham.
- The role will require you to answer incoming calls
- Taking and processing customers’ orders and enquiries
- Taking messages and relaying them to the relevant people
- Updating database with customer information and order details
- Updating spreadsheets
- Typing up quotes for customers
- General administration and office support
- Filing/Organising paperwork
- Booking/arranging appointments/site visits for the director
- Sending out quotes to customers for New Catering equipment
- Sending out Marketing material
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
- Computer literacy inc Microsoft Excel and Word essential
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade 3/D or above including math’s and English.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and day release.
- Business Administration Framework Level 2
- Functional Skills (If required)
Cookco are aiming to employ a candidate to begin a career with them. There is potential to progress onto a level 3 on completion of the level 2.
Cookco is an established name founded over 70 years ago, supplying catering equipment across all sectors. Specialising in selling catering equipment solutions, the company announced the sale of its business to Catering Equipment Solutions (Peterborough) Ltd and reconditioned equipment supplier Caterquip, based in Peterborough. Continuing the successful name, in February 2015 Cookco Catering Equipment Limited was born focusing on new catering equipment solutions, and Caterquip Nottingham to manage all the reconditioned equipment sales.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£168.75 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|