Matro Ltd. Are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious administration apprentice to work in their office based in Hucknall.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
Day to Day duties include:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Responding in a timely and professional manner to emails
- Data inputting
- Sending reports
- Scheduling appointments
- Using internal systems
- Credit checking and maintain the system
- Small quotes
- Liaising with engineers
- Ordering parts
- Assist in setting up and maintain the company’s social media
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 09/10/2019
Possible start date: 23/10/2019
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Excel and Word essential
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- A good attention to detail
A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade D/3 or above including maths and English.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and day release.
- Business Administration Framework Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
Potential progression onto Level 3 following successful completion of the Level 2.
From commercial gas servicing to boiler plant installation, Matro Heating specialise in designing, installing and maintaining all types of industrial and commercial gas heating appliances.
Byron Business Centre Unit 9
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 4.00 pm.
(35 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).