Derwent Sash Windows are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Showroom/Office apprentice to join their successful company specialising in supplying and installing high-quality windows and doors at their open plan office and showroom in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
You will be a highly organised individual with excellent customer service skills and able to contribute to the continued success of Derwent Sash Windows.
Within this small growing organisation, you will get involved in a wide variety of Office and Showroom Administration tasks within the company; providing ample opportunities for you to develop as the business grows.
The most important attributes for success in this role are a helpful, can do attitude, self-motivation, flexibility, keen attention to detail with a personal drive to succeed.
Day to day duties will include:
- Accurately record customer requirements and produce quotations
- Provide customer facing support to showroom visitors as and when required
- Listening to and understand the customer requirements and demonstrating products clearly and succinctly (full training given)
- Working with the estimator processing quotations
- Using supplier software to generate accurate and comprehensive quotations
- Involved in aftersales to accurately record data and deal with the customer to a satisfactory conclusion
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 30/07/2021
Possible start date: 31/07/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for numbers and process orientated
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-D/9-3 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place? Have you checked the journey?
Derwent Sash Windows is a highly reputable brand leader in the supply and installation of high quality windows and doors in period properties throughout the East Midlands.
The Old Church Derbyshire
31 Nottingham Rd,
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
5 days a week. Saturday work essential. exact days and hours TBC
(36.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).