To provide administrative support to the area of Organisational Development and Change (Staff Training and Development). This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in an exciting department.
Working at Nottingham College, Beeston Campus, you will be providing administration support to the area of Organisation Development and Change (Staff Training and Development).
Main responsibilities that you will be taught to do during the apprenticeship:
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Organisational Development function, including the effective use of digital and IT systems
- Maintain accurate records for learning and development using the recognised College database
- Process requests for learning and development, including raising purchase orders and invoices
- Source and liaise with internal and external providers to co-ordinate training events
- Advertise and promote events using recognised methods and systems
- Co-ordinate logistics for meetings and events including venue, IT support, resources etc
- Use College databases for organisational development to provide reports
- Use reports to monitor mandatory training, working with managers and colleagues on compliance
- Keep accurate records for qualifications, including achievement data
- Co-ordinate training evaluations
- Monitor team email inbox(s) and telephone queries, responding accordingly
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to support delivery of the team's objectives
You will be required to observe all College policies and procedures include Safeguarding, Data Protection, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Financial Regulations and Health and Safety.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 06/09/2019
Possible start date: 08/09/2019
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good planning skills
- Any prior customer service skills would be advantageous
- GCSE in maths and English or equivalent at A-D / 9-3 desirable but not essential
- Any IT qualifications would be advantageous
- Be able to travel to the employer premises easily
- Day release is weekly at Maid Marian Way, City Centre
Training to follow the Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship Framework:
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required. This apprenticeship is 1 day every week at the college, term time only, 9.00am - 5.00pm with the other days based at the work place
- There may be the opportunity for ongoing employment upon successful completion of the initial apprenticeship
- There may also be the opportunity for progression to a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£144.30 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|